Stephanie Barnhart is available to teach, train, and speak at:
Part of the digital marketing arena for over 10 years, Stephanie Barnhart offers her expertise and knowledge to help small businesses and solopreneurs reach the audience they need. Looking to start a blog? Want to manage your own website? Want to launch a book? Need to know how to set up a Facebook page? How do you tweet? What the heck is SnapChat and Periscope? Stephanie also specializes in growing your virtual community or #virtualvillage, and can help you join a global initiative to elevate yourself through a strong, supportive network.
– entrepreneurial events
– small businesses
– universities and continuing education programs
Take a closer look at Stephanie’s speaking topics:
– Key Note Speaker at Zeta Tau Alpha’s Tri-State NY/NJ Zeta Day
– Inspirational Speaker at The Mom Con
– Blogger Expert + Tips for Influencers at The Mom Con
– Webinars during Social Media Week NYC
– Blogging Workshops throughout NYC and Pittsburgh
– Internet Marketing Workshops
– Brand Development Workshops
– Featured in the International Best Selling Trilogy, Common Threads in the Empowerment book.
– Guest host on SIRIUS XM
– Featured in Huffington Post, New York Times, ABC Nightly News with Brian Willams, and more.