Social media can be a daunting task that seems to never end. If you’re finding yourself getting swept up in the whirlwind, don’t stress. SMG can help you navigate the social media arena with one-to-one coaching, allowing you to take control of your social networking, and even take it to the next level. Coaching sessions are available in person (in the New York City, Dallas and Pittsburgh tri-state areas), over Skype and phone. Where do you start? The first step every small business owner and/or blogger needs to define is their branding and target audience. Coaching starts at $150/hour.
– Define your target market
– Define your company/brand
– Define your approach – why would someone buy your product or service over someone else’s?
– Are you in the never ending cycle of website changes, updates and envy of other sites? SMG offers a page-by-page review of your site to make it appeal to your target audience. It’s more about what THEY want – what will encourage them to click more and buy your product and/or services.
– Blogging 101 – How to get started
– Learning the C.R.A.P. Principles (Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity)
– Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) setup and terminology
– Why photos are critical for your blog
– How to set up an editorial calendar for the year
– Incorporating passive income into your revenue stream
– Content curation – what works, and how often
– Creating and managing a social media scheduling calendar
– Evaluation of platforms – which ones are best for your business
– Automation – what is okay and what is not
– How to fight the uphill battle of social media
You’ve done your research to offer a product and/or service that everyone needs and designed an incredible social media presence and website, now what? How are you going to get this into the hands of those who need it most. Launching and promoting products and services need a customized strategy – you can’t just throw all your hard work to the wind and hope it scatters! SMG custom product/event launch campaigns include:
– Learning how to organically grow your community online through social media and email subscriptions
– Being your own publicist (or hiring one) to contact “influencers” to review your book online as well as main stream media outlets
– How hosting giveaways and promotions on social media can boost your reach
– Hosting an in-person event(s) to introduce your product and/or service
Sometimes you just don’t have the time to manage your own content. Let us help you do what you do best by becoming your own social media team. You’ll be assigned a project manager who will work with you to maintain your online presence. Packages start at just $250/month.
Schedule a free initial consultation today! Call Stephanie Barnhart at 412-680-4222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org