Social Marketing Intern – NYC Area
What You’ll Be Doing
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with technology, apps, social media, and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.What You Will Learn:
- How start-ups operate and grow
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to cultivate an online community
- How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Create gorilla and viral marketing tactics
- Help to enhance by: drafting social content, blog entries, press releases, e-mail blasts and website copy.
What You’ll Need For This Position:
- Background in Marketing, Business, or Communication
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Has worked with Hootsuite and/or other social media management tools and apps.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Interest in technology and social media trends.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com